Video + Graphic Novel = WIN!
If you dig it, consider supporting future work.
Dog Training Performance & Art
Disc Dog Radio
Disc Dog Radio podcasts all things disc dog. Audiobook style articles, interviews, archived podcasts, candid moments, and dog and dog sport training…
This content for Patrons of Pawsitive Vybe only. This may or may not wind up available to the public in the near future.
- Drop vs Catch | The Best of Both Worlds for Disc Management and Game Strategies
- Drop Problems? Do Before Cue for Responsive Drops
- Do Then Cue – Putting Behaviors Before the Cued Drop for Proofing Purposes
- Working Drop? Drop and Toss n Fetch Don’t Mix. Unless…
- Shaping the Around for Lateral and UpField Movement
- Leveraging the Release | Transitions, Team Movement, and Disc Management With the Unbalanced Dog
a flowing stream of consciousness from Ron Watson of Pawsitive Vybe on disc dogs and dog sport performance
- Discdogger Weekly Returns | A Nearly New Weekly Disc Dog Show…
- Session Recap | Epic Flatwork & Flow Jam 06.09.2020 Part II
- Disc Dog Vaulting Class Coming Soon..
- The Purpose and Value of Recognizing Shapes in Disc Dog Freestyle
- Interior Flatwork | Thru to Heli | Moving Flips on the Flank
- Interior Flatwork | Locking In the Scoot and Team Connectedness Via the Front Cross