Reframing and Refining the Rear Cross
So I said I’d put together a video for the new rear cross language that I think might be helpful to people having trouble with the skill and the drill.
It’s a little cheesy, but I think this might communicate the idea better than me talking your ears off…
Let me know if this helps with refining the skill.
About Ron Watson
An accomplished dog trainer, dog sport coach and dog behavior expert, Ron Watson of PVybe spends every minute he can collaborating with dog lovers all over the world.
Specializing in canine performance, learning theory and behavior, Ron along with the fabulous Apryl Lea, run real world and online seminars as well as personal training, clinics, and Hangouts.
He lives to talk dogs, so go ahead and ask Ron a question via our contact page, Facebook or on Google+.
Surf by Category
Current Online ClassesWe're on the road right now doing camps from coast to coast, but we'll be back in a flash. Classes Resume July 11th
Hangout with Us on Google+
- Ron Watson on Casting Call – Got the Gig!
- Mia on Casting Call – Got the Gig!
- April 2013 Disc Dog Update | Disc Dog Blog on Nine Distinct & Observable Properties of the Disc Dog Noob
- Zachary on PVybe Disc Dog Camp – Learning to Drop
- Training Performance vs Understanding - Context vs Concept | Pawsitive Vybe on Performance is not Understanding
- Human Clicker Training - Performance is not Understanding | Pawsitive Vybe on Performance vs Understanding – Context vs Concept
- Performance is not Understanding | Pawsitive Vybe on Performance vs Understanding – Human Clicker Game