Hang out with the PVybe Pack, watch hours of dog training edutainment, get in home training plans and/or lessons tailored to you and your dog, and support a couple of cool dog trainers who have given the dog training community years of free, cutting edge dog training and disc dog content.
Coming Soon to FB and YouTube…
We’re in the process of developing an in home training experience from Season 2 of our webseries, Pawsitive Vybe (formerly known as: the PVybe Life). This in home dog training experience is for Patrons of Pawsitive Vybe only.
We’ll do a weekly Premiere/Watch Party of each episode on FB and YouTube and PVybe n Chill together with our Patrons (Cups of Joe – $5/month tier – and above). During and after the show, Apryl Lea and I will field questions and chat, and after the show we’ll present a detailed lesson plan based on skills pulled from the episode and/or personalized lessons or instructional information for you and your dog that will fit in with what you are currently working on.
The Show, Pawsitive Vybe, is a webseries of nine 1/2 hour episodes that lay out our complete dog training foundation:
- s2e1 | Got Unsolicited eye contact or Attention is a great way to hook up with a dog. If you have something the dog wants he should give eye contact in order to?
- s2e2 | Right on Target
- s2e3 | Crossing the A dog’s working state can be said to be over or under Threshold. A dog that is over Threshold has trouble working. A dog that is under Threshold is in
- s2e4 | Recapping Key Concepts
- s2e5 | Rate of Reinforcement can be expressed in terms of Cookies Per Minute (CPM). How many cookies delivered over time has a great impact on dog training. Traditional positive training says and CPM means cookies per minute. It is a fun expression for rate of reinforcement, a very important dog training concept. CPM should be between 15 to 30 CPM when learning
- s2e6 | Dissecting Duration
- s2e7 | The Mystery Show
- s2e8 | Bitework is an activity or a game that consists of biting and dropping a toy on cue. Cued Bites and cued Drops (and Gives) can be used to teach and for Drive is focus and energy applied towards work. There are many kinds of Drive: social drive, tracking drive, prey drive, bite/kill, stalking, and food to name a few. Social drive, Building
- s2e9 | Bitework for Drop
We are very proud of the show and believe it to be one of the best dog training webseries on the net.
It was a bit too deep and detailed for mass consumption on the internet when it came out in 2016, but for group viewing and a community with time on our hands, we think it is going to make a terrific in home dog training experience.
PVybe ‘n’ Chill is available to all Patrons of Pawsitive Vybe at the Cup of Joe tier level and above. All you pals out there… We’d love to hang out with you, please consider bumping up a tier. It’s going to be worth it.
For the general public, our Patreon program gives you access to a ton of dog training, Trick and Stunt Dog, and disc dog content and instruction, gives you personal access to Apryl and Ron, and helps to support and spread the Pawsitive Vybe, a dog training studio that has delivered cutting edge dog training and disc dog content for 15 years.