Crossing Pass Form
Alternating Clockwise then counter clockwise throws to a target starting with a Front Cross from BSP positions. Thrown with intent and in dog catchable fashion.
- Set up a target at 9 yards at maximum leaping height.
- Face away from the target in BSP Counter.
- Front cross to Backhand throw at target.
- Look back away from target and you are in BSP Clock.
- Front cross to Sidearm / Overhand Wristflip
- Look back and pose in BSP Counter.
- Front cross to Backhand.
- Look Back, Pose in BSP Clock
- Front Cross to Sidearm / OHWF
- Define and experience the Front Cross
- The handler’s feet matter.
- Front Cross to throw Clock and Counter.
- Useful for Passing.
- Useful for Flatwork.
- Learn to throw behind you.
- Imagining your dog’s line.
- To develop muscle memory
- To train a particular throw
- For throwing off the Front Cross
- Modify for Zig Zag and Around the World