Disc Dog Foundation is a six week class that meets in group video chat format via Google+ Hangouts on Tuesday 7am (Asia Oceania) 3pm (Europe) or 9pm (Americas) NYC Time. Class is typically 1-2 hours long. Classes are limited to 9 students per class.
Class covers a complete disc dog foundation:
- Theory – positive dog training theory to create Operant Drive
- Disc Dog Mechanics – Bite, Drop, Give and Drive Management
- Set Up & Position – create and leverage set up moves and position
- Flatwork – develop seamless team movement and field position
- Throwing – proper mechanics, placement, and creative releases
These topics are covered in modules that consist of a step by step lesson plan.
Pawsitive Vybe Disc Dog Foundation covers all the skills you need to play disc with your dog.
Pro and Premier levels include video assessments. Video assessments are short videos uploaded to YouTube. A personal lesson and critique is generated from this video by the instructor.